- About Us
- Sex Workers
This resource has been developed by the Touching Base Committee for clients with disability and their personal carers. It is also recommended reading for sex workers and other adults. This section contains sexually explicit material of an adult nature.
- What is sex work?
- Who is a sex worker?
- Who is a client?
- Where do sex workers work?
- Do I need to go to the worker or can the person visit me?
- Is sex work legal?
- What is the legal age of a sex worker in NSW?
- What is the legal age of a client in NSW?
- What is a sexual service?
- What types of sexual services are there?
- How much can I expect to pay?
- What if I arrange a service but I decide not to see the sex worker when we meet?
- What if I cannot keep the appointment?
- What if I can’t actually have sex?
- When arranging a sexual service, what do I tell the sex worker about my disability and needs?
- What will the sex worker wear?
- What if a sex worker refuses to see me?
- How do I go about finding a sex worker?
- How safe is it to see a sex worker?
Scarlet Road Documentary
For comments and media feedback go towww.scarletroad.com.au Paradigm Pictures are generously donating 25% of all DVD profits to Touching Base
Policy and Procedural Guide
For accessible versions of this guide, please contact us.
Our website is dedicated to the memory of Bill Rigney, who was inspirational and instrumental in the development of this website.