Callout to sex workers:
Have you previously attended a Touching Base Professional Disability Awareness Training (PDAT) workshop?
Connect, network and skill-share with likeminded peers in Touching Base’s new PDAT Alumni online forum!
PDAT Alumni gives you access to:
- a peer-only online discussion forum where you can chat, network and skill-share with other sex workers that see clients with disability,
- resources from the PDAT workshop, available to download for offline viewing,
- an online library of videos, info sheets and links to support you in providing services to clients with disability, including information about NDIS, and
- training updates from Touching Base.
Hosted on Moodle; the world’s most accessible LMS platform, PDAT Alumni is mobile-friendly, and best of all; totally free!
You must be:
- a sex worker who has attended one of our Professional Disability Awareness Training (PDAT) workshops (either in-person or online), and
- a current Touching Base member.
Not a Touching Base member yet? www.touchingbase.org/become-a-member/
Any questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
Touching Base endorses The Uluru Statement from the Heart and acknowledges First Nations as the traditional custodians of country throughout Australia, their diversity, histories and knowledge, and their continuing connections to land and community. As Australians all, we respect our nation’s First Peoples, their cultures, and Elders of past, present and future generations.