- About Us
- Sex Workers
- Speech: People with disability accessing sex workers – by David Heckendorf at the ACT Legislative Assembly, on 5 April 2012
- The Too Hard Basket – A Radio Documentary about Disability and Sexuality 360 on ABC Radio National, Saturday 12 December
- Sexuality and human relationships Policy and Procedures – Ageing, Disability and Home Care, September 2010 (PDF 103kb)
- Sexual Liberation – Sue Hoban, The Manly Daily, 12 August 2006 or read as PDF document page 1 (164kb) and PDF document page 2 (183kb)
- Carers with the health touch of sex – Sharon Gray, The Age Melbourne, Australia, 15 November 2005
- Touching Base Survey of service providers to people with a disability – exploring the barriers to delivering and accessing sex work services
- Sex workers in training, by Sara Bacon – Sydney Star Observer, Issue 611, May 2002 (PDF 81kb)
- Family Planning Press Release – Disability training for sex workers leads the way 1 April 2002 (PDF 53kb)
- Sex and Relationship Facilitation Project for People with Disabilities (SARFP) (PDF 92kb) - Dominic Davies, February 2001, updated from a paper written in April 2000.
Scarlet Road Documentary
For comments and media feedback go towww.scarletroad.com.au Paradigm Pictures are generously donating 25% of all DVD profits to Touching Base
Policy and Procedural Guide
For accessible versions of this guide, please contact us.
Our website is dedicated to the memory of Bill Rigney, who was inspirational and instrumental in the development of this website.