- About Us
- Sex Workers
- Support us
- Erotic massage – both you and sex worker are naked and they massage your whole body including your genitals with their hands
- Body rub – this is the same as an erotic massage
- Body slide – usually a part of an erotic massage service. When the client is naked, face down, the sex worker will slide their naked body along the client’s body
- Hand job/hand relief – the sex worker masturbates you, usually happens towards the end of an erotic massage/body rub
- Spanish – the penis is masturbated by rubbing it between the breasts
- Oral sex – also known as French or fellatio (oral on a male) or cunninglingus (oral on a female). This is where a person uses their mouth to stimulate another person’s genitals
- Full service/Fully inclusive – sex. Can also include an erotic massage and oral before having sex
- Sex/Intercourse – penetration of a penis into a vagina (when seeing a female sex worker) or a penis into a bottom (when seeing a male sex worker – see Anal sex)
- Anal sex (also known as Greek) – penetrating the anus with a penis or penis-like object
- Active/Top – a male sex worker who offers penetrative anal sex BUT does not receive anal sex from the client
- Passive/Bottom – a male sex worker who receives penetrative anal sex BUT does not penetrate the client
- Fully Versatile – term for a male sex worker who offers both active and passive services
- Tie and tease – the sex worker gently ties your hands and feet to the bed or massage table and touches your whole body without you being able to touch them. Can also incorporate the client being blindfolded for extra sensory pleasure. May also include a hand job, French and or full service
- Fantasy – can include the sex worker dressing up in a particular costume or uniform (ie. nurse/ schoolgirl/army fatigues/sportswear) and /or role-play
- Role-play – happens in a fantasy session where the client and sex worker agree on a particular scenario and play a certain role ie. the client is a headmaster and the sex worker is a naughty schoolgirl and is spanked when she gets the answers wrong in class
- B/D or Bondage and Discipline – includes being whipped, flogged, caned, tied up, told what to do when in restraints etc. Most trained sex workers who offer these services are known as Professional Mistresses or Masters. There are also special brothels just set up for these kind of services with all of the unique equipment needed ie. ropes, whips, blindfolds, manacles (handcuffs), canes, crops, suspension racks, A-frames etc. These services are sometimes of a sexual nature and sometimes not
- S/M or Sadism and Masochism – a more extreme form of B/D. Can include superficial piercing, cuttings, extreme sensory depravation, humiliation, medical scenarios etc. Most trained sex workers who offer these services are known as Professional Mistresses or Masters. There are also special brothels just set up for these kinds of services with all of the unique equipment needed ie. ropes, whips, canes, crops, suspension racks, A-frames, medical equipment, piercing equipment etc. These services are sometimes of a sexual nature and sometimes not.
Note: BDSM is often used interchangeably to describe the B/D and S/M scene as a whole.
Scarlet Road Documentary
For comments and media feedback go towww.scarletroad.com.au Paradigm Pictures are generously donating 25% of all DVD profits to Touching Base
Policy and Procedural Guide
For accessible versions of this guide, please contact us.
Our website is dedicated to the memory of Bill Rigney, who was inspirational and instrumental in the development of this website.